Do you lead a team or are part of a team? Would you like to know how to achieve even greater success, effectiveness and engagement? If you do, you may find my TV interview “Cracking The Code Of High-Performance Teamwork” of value and interest.
During the interview, I explain the following:
- The importance of not only understanding WHO is in your team but also HOW effectively they work together
- The impact of behaviours on teamwork
- Getting the balance right between Task and Relationships
- What the most important element of high-performance teamwork is and that everyone in the team must know and understand
- What the big data reveals about where teams are struggling, based on those using the Team DyNAmics Model
- An appreciation of the importance of understanding not only technical skills of team members but their behavioural preferences
- Why it is important to regularly measure and review how your team is working together
- Ensuring there is a balance in your team meetings by focussing not only what needs to be achieved but also how it is achieved
- What areas to focus on initially when building high-performance
- Hints on pitfalls and how to avoid them
Here is the link:
Cracking The Code Of High-Performance Teamwork
Cracking The Code Of High-Performance Teamwork (6 minute read)
Big Data Reveals That Leaders Don’t Have Tools To Measure Team Performance
If you’ve found this article of interest and value, please do sign-up to receive notification of when I post future articles by using the Follow icon in the top right of this page.
Wishing you continued success and happiness in both work and life.
Yours behaviourally, Nick
Help Others By Paying it Forward
Help others and Pay It Forward by sharing this article with those who may find it useful.
Can I Help You?
If you want to discuss how I may be able to help you and your team achieve even greater success by facilitating team building or by speaking at your conference, my email is email@example.com, my mobile is 00447966306903 or please use the Contact Form