Ngagementworks was created by Nick Fewings, who has over 20 years experience of leading and working with teams throughout the world. He is passionate about helping both individuals and teams achieve the success they deserve and does this by facilitating engaging workshops and delivering motivational presentations at conferences.
Over this period of time, Nick has developed good relationships with a network of experts in their field and will always point a client in their direction if he is unable to support the learning objectives with his skills.
Factoids About Fewings
1. The training programmes he has facilitated have a cumulative feedback score of 96% being Brilliant or Amazing.
2. Formerly a Change Director with Barclays, Nick is also an accredited project manager and behavioural psychologist.
3. His past and present clients include many household brands and he regularly works with leadership, operational and project teams.
4. The majority of Nick’s team building facilitation is in the UK, however he has also experience of working in Europe, the Far East, Middle East and the USA.
5. He has supported many organisations in achieving IIP Gold Status and his learning programmes have been instrumental in achieving significant increases in employee engagement by helping improve team engagement.
6. Yours Behaviourally, the free online learning resource that Nick created, is read in 137 of the 196 countries in the world.
7. He was the first person to be born in Plymouth to complete the Edgewalk around the outside of the CN Tower in Toronto!!